In this episode, we dig into the conversation around being actively engaged in politics.
We explore the following with our amazing guests, Alani Brown and Maze Jackson
- WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF POLITICS?
- WHAT ARE EXAMPLES OF POLITICS? (KNOWING AND COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR LEGISLATORS, ATTEND TOWN HALL MEETINGS, ATTEND CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS, PARTICIPATE ON THE LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD, MOBILIZE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT A CAUSE, VOLUNTEER, ATTEND RALLYS, RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE
- DOES THE TALKING HEAD STUFF ON TELEVISION HELP AT ALL? (SUPPOSE THAT’S A FORM OF BEING POLITICAL)
- WHAT’S AT RISK BY NOT GOING INTO POLITICS? OR ARE WE ALL INVOLVED SOMEHOW IN THE POLITICAL PROCESS?
- WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO ENGAGE IN THE POLITICAL PROCESS (THOSE WHO FEEL THREATENED, WANT TO CHANGE POLICY IN A POSITION THEY FAVOR?)